January 28, 2017
January 27, 2017
Registration ($10) URL : http://ptix.co/2jVCP9L
This 3 hours instructor-led workshop introduces participants to TensorFlow - Google’s Machine Learning Open Source Library and provides hands-on sessions for the participants to get started with TensorFlow. The session will be conducted by several Machine Learning Professionals (from Google & the industry) around APAC - to guide you in your first step in Machine Learning.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Software Engineers (Mobile, Backend, Database Admins etc)
- Software Managers who want a sneak peak on Machine Learning.
- CS/IT Students who know basic programming.
- Only basic programming experience would be required.
- No prior knowledge of Machine Learning is required.
- Bring your laptops (charged) for the session.
September 6, 2016
August 23, 2016
This 3 hours instructor-led workshop introduces participants to Google Design Sprint and provide practical tips to embed the Design Sprint into your organization.
The first session will give you an understanding of the basic principles of a Design Sprint is, an explanation of the methodology and you get to experience some design tools in practice. The second session will focus on some practical examples of how to embed Design Sprints into your business or startup. Learn from each other via Q&A.
Registration URL: http://gdg-sg-designsprint.peatix.com
- Product, Design and Development teams.
- People that work at startups/companies that have actual users/clients.
- No previous experience with Design Sprints is required for this session.
June 26, 2016
Registration URL: https://goo.gl/eIywB2 (Entry Free)
Presentation Slides: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3bb7xB2VOUBYmRVbkZjV09SUUU