Theme: Google Apps Script
Venue: Level 35, 8 Shenton Way (Temasek towers) S068811
Time: Saturday July 23rd 2011, 11:00am to 5:00pm
After coming to a couple of meetups on Google App Engine, you may be wondering what is "Apps Script"? Here is a quick definition on Google Code:
- Automate repetitive business processes
- Link Google products with third party services
- Create custom spreadsheet functions
- Build and collect user inputs through rich graphics interfaces and menus
The speakers (both via video link) will be Mr Saurabh Gupta from Google developer relations team, and Mr Romain Vialard, an expert in Google Apps.
- 11:00AM - Welcome & Registration, Moderator Questions
- 11:15AM - 12:00PM Talk 1 & Code Lab Walkthrough by Saurabh
- 12:00PM - 12:45PM Talk 2 by Romain (several demos will be presented during the talk)
- 12:45PM - 01:15PM : Refreshment & Toilet break
- 01:15PM - 04:00PM : Guided Code Lab (~4 hours, led by both Saurabh and Romain)
- 04:00PM - 5:00PM Demos and Closing
Bio of Saurabh Gupta:
Bio of Romain Vialard:
We will do the following tutorial and then breakout into groups for building interesting apps.
As usual, please pre-register using the Registration form. We look forward to seeing you at the meetup!