Registration ($10) URL : http://ptix.co/2jVCP9L
This 3 hours instructor-led workshop introduces participants to TensorFlow - Google’s Machine Learning Open Source Library and provides hands-on sessions for the participants to get started with TensorFlow. The session will be conducted by several Machine Learning Professionals (from Google & the industry) around APAC - to guide you in your first step in Machine Learning.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Software Engineers (Mobile, Backend, Database Admins etc)
- Software Managers who want a sneak peak on Machine Learning.
- CS/IT Students who know basic programming.
- Only basic programming experience would be required.
- No prior knowledge of Machine Learning is required.
- Bring your laptops (charged) for the session.