Flutter is a new mobile app SDK to help developers and designers build modern mobile apps for iOS and Android. In this 3Hrs Hands-On codelab session, you will write your very first mobile app with Flutter, get brief overview of Dart language and tools and Flutter concepts. Ticket Cost ($5).
You will learn
- How to write a Flutter app that looks natural on both iOS and Android.
- How to debug your Flutter app.
- How to run your Flutter app on a simulator/emulator and on a device.
- Installed Flutter https://flutter.io/setup/
- Installed IntelliJ Idea with flutter plugins or favorite text editor with Dart Lang support
- Good to have experience in Android and/or iOS development
Mr German Saprykin. He started to use Flutter several months ago for his side projects, occasionally contribute to Flutter's repos and look for best practices.